Battle Frontier Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi am new
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:22 pm by levi506

» Grab A Bargain - A New Deal A For You
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 am by Dennzil

» Meebo Bar!
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am by strobi

» Hi, New, Lol...
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am by ethan06

» New Frozen Member
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am by Eskelsen

» The power of group buying – Secret behind the success of daily deal websites
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 am by Dennzil

» Avacs Live Chat
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am by not

» im new here
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

Donate to us!

Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up!

2 posters

Go down

Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! Empty Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up!

Post by Cobthecobbler Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey everyone, it's been a while, and I came to miss this place, so I'm bringing it back to life! I've had time to experiment with tons of new games, and I'm hoping to add subforums for them in case you guys like them as much as I do!

Of course, we will still be Pokemon-Based Very Happy, and with the release of Black and White in America coming in 3 months, I'm excited, and I imagine so are you!

Here's some things you can hope to see in the discussion boards:

Minecraft - I'm looking to create my own texture pack, exclusively for members of this forum! This is a great game, and it has absolutely no plot or storyline. The idea of the game is when you start, it creates an infinitely generating 3D world, made of different blocks. You can mine these blocks and use them to craft items, and build virtually any structure you'd like! You set the blocks, and the possibilities are endless. Advanced players use Redstone Dust (electrical circuits, basically) to create intricate devices such as calculators and even computers. This game is amazing, I recommend this to anyone.

Kingdom Hearts!!!! So far, I've played Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days. Let me tell you, this is by far one of the most amazing game series' I've ever played. 358/2 has the best storyline of all the games, and, guess what! It's for DS! Hooray for DS! I'm sure everyone on the internet knows what this game is, but I'll tell you guys anyway. Sora's world is shattered when a violent storm hits his home, and is seperated from his two closest friends. The storm scatters the three to unknown worlds. At the same time, there is turmoil in the Disney Castle. King Mickey is missing, and Court Wizard Donald and Captain Goofy are out to find him. On their travels they meet Sora, on his own search for his lost friends. The three are told of ominous creatures called Heartless, being without hearts derived from an unknown dimension and are the ones responsible for the devastating storm. The Disney villians, enticed by the power of darkness, manipulate the Darkness to help them gather the princesses of heart, who are needed to open a mysterious final door. Upon discovering the link between the Heartless, the storm, and the disappearance of King Mickey, Sora, Donald, and Goofy join forces and help familiar Disney heroes to save their worlds from the Heartless. -IMDB

More to come, too!

Another thing I'm doing now is adding a Donate button, I am PayPal Verified and all money will go to this site. The money will buy the site a new domain, and some other well-deserved treats for you guys! So if you guys can, donate to the site, every penny counts!

One more thing, I got two words for 'ya! Advertise, Advertise, Advertise! We need members, I'll be advertising as much as I can, but spread the word, guys Very Happy

Espeon -Cob
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

BP : 6083

https://battlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up! Empty Re: Cob's Cleric revived Battle Frontier Forums! Cleric Level Up!

Post by ethan06 Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 am

Yay, Minecraft!
Yay, Black & White!

¡Viva Battle Frontier Forums!
ethan06
ethan06
Admin
Admin

BP : 5698

Back to top Go down