Battle Frontier Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hi am new
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:22 pm by levi506

» Grab A Bargain - A New Deal A For You
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 am by Dennzil

» Meebo Bar!
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am by strobi

» Hi, New, Lol...
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am by ethan06

» New Frozen Member
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am by Eskelsen

» The power of group buying – Secret behind the success of daily deal websites
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:46 am by Dennzil

» Avacs Live Chat
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am by not

» im new here
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 am by ethan06

» if your new come here
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am by ethan06

Donate to us!

Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart)

+2
Cobthecobbler
Escaped
6 posters

Go down

Tell scary stories?

Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbl101038%Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbr1010 38% 
[ 3 ]
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbl101050%Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbr1010 50% 
[ 4 ]
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbl10100%Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbr1010 0% 
[ 0 ]
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbl101012%Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbr1010 12% 
[ 1 ]
Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbl10100%Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Vbr1010 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Empty Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart)

Post by Escaped Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 pm

EDIT: Can't edit the Poll last option says "Turn this thread into a "stories we heard" thread for all genres

Should I tell scary stories?
Could I tell scary stories?
Will people get scared?
Will people not want to hear it?

I enjoy camping and heard a few scary stories to tell.
Don't wanna frighten anyone (kinda do), but the board has young people and I would feel bad if they get too scared.

Who wants to hear a scary story?
Who has a scary story to tell?
What's behind you?
affraid pale

These are really old stories.
(!!Nothing Gorey or Violent, keep it clean please!!)

Last edited by Gagargle on Sat May 15, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

BP : 5443

Back to top Go down

Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Empty Re: Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart)

Post by Cobthecobbler Thu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Hmm, Try me, I don't get scared of anything >Very Happy
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

BP : 6095

https://battlefrontier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart) Empty Re: Scary stories? (not for the faint of heart)

Post by Pompuff Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 am

Sure, sometimes I get a little creeped out, but it's just so darn fun. Very Happy
Let's hear some!
Pompuff
Pompuff

BP : 5337

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 am

Well this story happened to my friend's sister while she was babysitting.
At around 10:00, she put the kids she was babysitting to bed since it was their bedtime. She then proceeds to call their parents to let them know they're asleep, and as she's talking, she asks the dad if it's ok to watch TV in the parents' room since their room is the only room with cable. The dad said it's ok since she was doing a good job. She then asks if she could cover the clown mannequin with a blanket that's in the parents' room since it kinda creeps her out.
The dad was silent for a few seconds and then responded "Get the kids, go to the neighbor's house, and call the police. We don't own a clown mannequin."
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by FanOfPokemon Sat May 15, 2010 7:07 am

^ Holy! that's a really spooky storie.
FanOfPokemon
FanOfPokemon
Admin
Admin

BP : 6017

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Sat May 15, 2010 9:58 am

That's pretty damn creepy o-o
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Sun May 16, 2010 1:33 pm

meh, kinda weak! im 10 years old and i think that wasnt scary. I get it too. Rolling Eyes Next one!
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

BP : 5588

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Sun May 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Hm, that story usually would usually scare people, but reading it at noon would probably help.

I'll put another story up later tonight.
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Sun May 16, 2010 4:06 pm

its like

Girl: well cant you help me with getting the kids?

Dad: No way, im watching tv!

Girl: if you dont help me, i wont give you half of my pay.

Dad: ... lets go kid grabbing!
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Sun May 16, 2010 4:58 pm

UmbreonDrive101 wrote:its like

Girl: well cant you help me with getting the kids?

Dad: No way, im watching tv!

Girl: if you dont help me, i wont give you half of my pay.

Dad: ... lets go kid grabbing!

what?
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Sun May 16, 2010 6:25 pm

what about wat?
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompuff Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, that was a pretty creepy story. But what are we talking about with kid grabbing? o.o
Pompuff
Pompuff

BP : 5337

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Sun May 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Pompuff wrote:Well, that was a pretty creepy story. But what are we talking about with kid grabbing? o.o

I think he was telling another story.. I'm not sure.
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Sun May 16, 2010 7:45 pm

i was supposed to type, lets get those kids then. But wat i was doing was after the dad said to get the kids, that went into play.
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Escaped Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm

I see. I'm still not understanding the "dad is still watching TV" and "the babysitter won't give half her pay".
Escaped
Roughneck
Roughneck

Back to top Go down

Post by KingK77 Sun May 16, 2010 9:11 pm

oh then nevermind, i read that part again, i know what you mean. Embarassed
KingK77
KingK77
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ▪•Zekrom•▪ Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Once upon a time there was a boy who was a boy. His name was PKMNMasta! One day he battled a guy called DGMNNoob. He lost. After some time ago he got the idea of changing his username to DGMNMasta. He did it. All his memories about Pokemon dissapeared. UNTIL HE EV'D HIS OWN ???MON!!! He got Digimon SoulSilver, he captured all Digimons until one day he released them. He said "now I only have one Pokemon left, my ???MON, I am gonna clone him to be able to battle again DGMNNoob!!" He went on Serebii chat, visited BattleFrontier Forums, nothing, nothing! Everyone was saying stupid things to him. Him got mad. He said. something bad. He badly wanted to say it. He said "WHERE ARE YOU DGMNNoob??????????"
He looked behind he and he saw A MONSTER Pokeing his 20 years old form. The 20 years old guy said "Me is you. I came from future to get poked." Now I will Poke you to death. DGMNMasta said "why" and the monster said "AHA YOU BELIEVED IN THESE CREEPY STORY!!!" He didn't knew what he was talking until he went to the toilet. He jumped into his bike and when to his friend's house, named PokebbbU. He asked his friend on how to Poke and said a bb [Bye-Bye] to all the world. Then he said a long story about a baby who was born in Leafblade City. The friend also described the place. The boy went back to his house and he saw her girlfriend. Then they played PDMON!

Last edited by Zekrom on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
▪•Zekrom•▪
▪•Zekrom•▪
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

BP : 5212

https://www.youtube.com/dragonzekrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobthecobbler Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 pm

o.o
Cobthecobbler
Cobthecobbler
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum